disney babies

baby diseny character

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

opens the new nursery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
baby bambi
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:51 am

bambi's mom: well. i see prince john just gonna have to be put in a crib until he learns to behave. i heard everything john and dont think you can do this to snow white or my son. in the crib you go. *picks up baby bambi to calm him down* snow white. were friends here and you dont have to leave. there do you feel better now son? *shakes his head yes and wipes the tears from his eyes. she picks up john but sees nowhere to put him* well ill find a place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneybabies.activebb.net
baby_Snow_white

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Prince John: I didn't do anything wrong. Snow White and Babmi was picking on me. It isn't fair. They pick on me and I'm the one who get punished." Reaches down and unsnaps the snaps on the clothes. He slips out the bottom and runs away from Bambi's mom.

Snow White watches what is going on. She sticks out her foot and trips Prince John. Snow White grabs Prince John by the ear and takes him over to Bambi's mom. "I think you lost this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:53 pm

bambis mom: good girl. as soon as you behave well let you out. my boy and snow white are good kids. also faline.
bambi: mom. *blushes* need to be changed. kinda wet.
bambi's mom: okie dokie hon. *sets him up on the changing table and changes him* there. go and play.
Back to top Go down
baby_Snow_white

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Snow White walks over to Prince John and sticks her tongue out at him. "Ha Ha. You are in jail and I'm a good girl. If Robin Hood was here. He would think this sight is really funny." She walk over to Babmi's mom. "Ma'am, I need a change too, but I forgot my diaper bag."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:35 pm

bambis mom: yes he would. hes probably out taking from the rich giving to the poor. he actually helped with some of it. if you dont mind we got some diapers here. even 1s with princesses.
baby bambi: yeah i remember him. nice fox cub too. uhh mom. you dont fink sir hiss came along do you. *shakes in fear*
bambis mom: dont worry little 1. if he is here ill take care of him.
Back to top Go down
baby_Snow_white

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:05 pm

Snow White: I know he helps alot of people,but isn't what Robin hood does just as wrong as what Prince John does? Isn't stealing wrong?" She shakes her head. "No I don't mind. A diaper is a diaper as long as it is dry."

Prince John smiles as he sees Sir Hiss crawls into the room in a diaper and pacifier. His smile fades when he sees Sir Hiss crawl up into a tree and curl up.

Sir Hiss eyes start to close and he fell asleep in the tree above Bambi and his mom's head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:26 pm

bambi's mom: ok. here we go. *picks up snow white* you are wet girl. *changes her and puts a new diaper princess designs on her.* there you go. heh looks like sir hiss came here but fell asleep. to bad john.
Back to top Go down
baby_Snow_white

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Snow White nods. "Yes I am. Too much juice for breakfast." looks at the diaper when Bambi's mom helps her off the table. "Wow these diapers are great. They are pink and really thick. I'll have to get Doc to get me some of these at the store."

Prince John pouts. "It isn't fair. Hiss is useless at times. He is suppose to be here to help me. Not climb up into a tree and go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:25 pm

bambi: whats wrong john? youre lackey fell asleep? at least hes not trying to bite me like that 1 snake almost did. remember mom?
bambi's mom: ohh yes. thank goodness baloo was there. i couldve lost him to shear kahn if it werent for baloo. if i see that snake again hes gonna get it. *tears start welling up in her eyes* almost lost my son.
Back to top Go down
baby_Snow_white

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Prince John sulks in the crib. "All of you will pay for laughing at me. Sir Hiss will pay too for not helping me."

Sir Hiss stretches and falls out of the tree ontop of Snow White's head. She lets out a blood crudling scream and runs off. Snow White's scream scared Sir Hiss and he goes the other way. He hides under a bush in the forest area. Sir Hiss sticks his head up out of the bush and looks at Bambi's mom. "Please don't punish me for being a bad snake. I'm ssssorry I didn't mean to sssscare her. I was sssstretching and I fell out of the tree." He starts to shake as he looks at Bambi's mom. Sir Hiss goes back down inside the bush and hides.

Prince John starts to laugh as Snow White was scared by Sir Hiss. "What is the matter Princess. Did the snake scare you?"

Snow White walks over to Prince John and hits him. "It isn't funny. Your snake friend scared me and made me fill my diaper." Prince John starts to cry from being hit. Snow White went back to her hiding place before anyone saw her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:31 pm

pumba: bambi's mom's not gonna like this.
timon: its ok snow white. sir hiss come on out please.
bambi's mom: what's going on in here? sir hiss. you ok? snow white please come out honey. youre not in trouble. bambi what happened. tell me everything please.
baby bambi: ok. see me and snow white were minding our buisness when sir hiss fell out of the tree he was sleeping on. he scared poor snow white and john started laughing. mom please dont be mad at snow white.
bambi's mom: if you tell me the rest ill handle what happened k?
baby bambi: anyway snow white got mad and hit john. he wasnt being nice i know.
bambi's mom: ok. thanks son. *goes over to snow white and sees she needs a change again* is everything true what bambi told me? dont worry i wont punish you. i just wanna know. and i want to make sure this is dealt with ok? in a good way.
Back to top Go down
baby_Snow_white

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:43 pm

Sir Hiss comes out of the bushes and up infront of Bambi's mom. "Yesss I'm ok. I'm sorry I scared Snow White. I didn't mean to. I just stretched too much and lost my balance."

Snow White looks at Bambi's mom and then at the ground. She nods. "Yes ma'am what Bambi said was true. Prince John was laughing and making fun of me. I went over and hit him for it. I was a bad girl. If you need to punish me. I will understand. I'm no different than Prince John and my step mom the Evil Queen. We are all bad people." Snow White wouldn't look up at Bambi's mom. She kept looking at the ground. "If you want me to leave and not come back I will. Doc can find another daycare for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:00 pm

bambi's mom: you know what? its ok. i forgive ya. you fessed up. you dont have to leave. john. now listen i know snow white was wrong for doing what she did but you also need to learn some manners. she admitted she did something wrong while you lied about trying to take over the nursery. come on lets change that diaper. also snow white you're not as bad as the queen.
baby bambi: she's right snow white. at least you didnt try to kill some1. and at least you didnt try to take over the nursery.
Back to top Go down
baby_Snow_white

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:08 pm

Snow White looks with tears in her eyes. "I don't have to go? That's great."

Prince John looks at Bambi's mom. "I have manners. I don't use them since I have no use for them. They are locked in the tower in my castle. It wasn't a lie. I am going to take over this daycare. There is no one here that can stop me. I'm a prince and everyone else here is below that in rank. The only one who might give me any trouble is Snowy over there." He looks at Snow White. "You might have won this round, but I will get you back. No one hits Prince John and gets away with it. You will be locked in my tower with that blasted Robin Hood for stealing my diapers and giving them to the poor people in town.

Snow White walks over to Prince John and looks at him. "You are nothing, but a big windbag. Your snake friend isn't going to help you and neither is that Sherrif of Rotting Ham." She puts out her hands and Prince John moves away from her. Snow White picks up his crown and puts it on his head straight. "There you go. You would think with an inflated ego head like your's. The crown with fit it. You laugh at me or make fun of me one more time and you will be wearing that crown somewhere else." She walks away from Prince John and goes over to the changing area with Bambi's mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:32 pm

bambi's mom: lets see. *takes off the dirty diaper* wow he did scare ya. timon please hand me the wipes.
timon: sure. *just then the doorbell rings* i wonder who that is? *opens the door and its baloo* baloo. long time no see.
baloo: hey there timon. just checking on how things are. bambi. ms d. nice to see you again.
bambi's mom: youre always so nice. thanks for helping with saving my son. *finishes changing snow white and puts a clean diaper on her* ever since you saved him my husband has wanted to thank you.
baloo: wow and look who else is here. snow white and of course *looks at prince john* mister crown too big for my own head.
Back to top Go down
baby_Snow_white

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:56 pm

I have a question. Who is Baloo? Is that the pilot from Tailspin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:28 pm

*jungle book and tail spin. but whichever you prefer*
Back to top Go down
baby_Snow_white

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Ok I wasn't sure.

Snow White smiles at Baloo. "Hello Baloo."

Prince John looks at Baloo. "Why is everyone picking on me and my ears. My ears are smaller than Dumbo's,but none of you pick on him. It isn't fair."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:05 pm

baby bambi: so how's it going? ohh boy.
baloo: just fine. *sniffs* you smell something?
baby bambi: sorry need a change again.
baloo: no kidding. whew.
Back to top Go down
baby_Snow_white

PostSubject: Re: opens the new nursery   Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:33 am

Snow White giggles. "You smell like your friend Flower. He is one stinky baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baby bambi